May 10, 2013

You're Invited! Discover and Remove Your Unique Inner Blocks


I've given myself a Mother's Day gift and just enrolled in a one-of-a-kind course offered by the brilliant Marcus Katz!  He has been an inspiring, gifted, personable and valued friend, author, instructor and so much more - positively touching the lives of hundreds.  I truly look forward to receiving my personalized Inner Guide Meditation and Tarot Workbook (produced in collaboration with leading Astrologer and author, Lyn Birkbeck).  It will be a big, positive step for me in identifying my own unique character traits, and learning to move forward beyond patterns of occasional self-destruction as I work through the course.

The following statement is an excerpt from the link I've sent you to above:
The Inner Guide GPS Chart and Workbook is based on your own Astrological Birth Chart Correspondences and provides a precise discovery of your inner patterns and blocks, and a means of engaging and releasing them.
This 30-40 page workbook gives you a detailed analysis of the Tarot correspondences and relationships in your own birth chart - and then a method of building on your strengths and working on your weaknesses.
You are invited as well!  The special group for working through this course has just been created today and is located here: Inner Guide Meditation group on Facebook.  I hope to see you there!




______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

2 Comments:

MagicLoveCrow said...

Happy Mother's Day My friend ;o)

Polly said...

Thank you so much Stacy! I've been pulled in a hundred different directions lately and I "SO" miss visiting and talking with some of my most favorite friends. I hope you had an AMAZING day as well! <3 Did I tell you that I finally was able to find more supplies...if you are still interested in the moon/sun painting, I will prepare one for you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...