March 17, 2013

Awakening

Can you feel that presence all around; 
The push to sprout through hardened ground,
Migrating flocks with welcomed sounds,
The rays of warmth as Sun rebounds?

Have you ever stilled your mind to hear;
The shifts of energy so clear,
Vibrations building, in and near,
As every cell kicks into gear?

You're of that web, awakening;
The connection's found in everything,
Every seed and thought and trickling spring,
Holds power in the hope it brings.
by Polly Taskey

Springtime is bursting to be let out, isn't it? Soon, all energy will bring an explosion of renewed "life" on the planet (or at least within the northern part) again! Even though I've been quite sick (auto-immune things) and haven't posted much recently, I want to share a few brief, but amazing, tidbits with you. 

For years, I've been preaching about "how we're all connected" and how we truly DO influence things within and around us. Nothing could explain this better than the six-part documentary series on YouTube featuring jaw-dropping results from scientific experiments titled, "The Memory of Water". I urge everyone to view this and to share it with your children to provoke some deeper thought, discussions and contemplation of the significance our actions (and even our thoughts) may be having upon society and the Universe as a whole. Each video is about 15 minutes in length. If our actions and thoughts can influence water so profoundly, just imagine what we are doing to every "other" element and cell we share existence with...

In my own "awakening" for this Ostara (and throughout the year), I am digging into deeper studies and continued learning (we can never know it "all" or "stop learning", right?) with Meditation, Crystal Healing, and Herbal Healing. Have you noticed a theme there? Yes, healing. I am so exhausted from the chronic illnesses, continual pain and encounters with seemingly-indifferent doctors (since 1999) that I've vowed to take charge of my own healing. Dozens of (probably dangerous) medications have gone into my system and nothing has helped me enough to comment on, so I began a detox of "chemicals" (especially man-made tablet-formed ones) about five months ago.

Anyway, I'd like to give a huge shout out right here to those dedicated and gifted folks who devote their time and energy to bring healing to others - even from a distance! I've experienced the results recently myself and was simply in awe! Temporal Healing offers a holistic approach with a wide array of healing options, elixirs and even training in the healing arts to help elevate you to a higher plane - beyond seasonal depression, chronic pain and much more!

I've indulged myself in a couple of purchases as well. They haven't arrived yet, but include "Crystal Grids: How and Why They Work: A Science-Based, Yet Practical Guide" by Hibiscus Moon, and also, so I can learn to identify rocks and things out in the field this year, "The Smithsonian Handbook: Rocks and Minerals guide.


Currently, I'm partway through the FREE 21-Day Meditation Challenge by Deepak Chopra and sponsored by Oprah Winfrey entitled "Perfect Health" (there is still time to join in, if you're interested), and have been looking further into the teachings of Susun Weed after listening to a free teleseminar she conducted the other night hosted by John Gallagher from LearningHerbs. Oh, I can't forget that I've placed an order for some promising powdered supplements from thee source Susun recommended for herbal supplies, Mountain Rose Herbs.


Here is to your healing and mine! Have a Blessed Ostara and a promising "Awakening" this spring!
______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

4 Comments:

MagicLoveCrow said...

Polly, I LOVE your poem!! Beautiful! Great post my friend! Many blessings!

AstarteAlison Moon said...

This is a lovely post Polly, I've added a link in my recent post --http://www.astartemoonblog.com/ to here as I was writing about Ostara and new beginnings and thought this was lovely and very appropriate. I do hope you find some relief in your healing quest, I'm trying to do things the herbal route myself too so fingers crossed! Ostara blessings to you and a very promising awakening. xxx

Polly said...

How sweet of you, thank you! I'll have a look now :) Blessings and healing to you as well :)

Polly said...

Thank you my amazing friend! Oh, I should tell you that I looked for more crafting supplies to create one of those little plaques for you, but the store was out of supplies at that time. I will check back soon. Also, I found a very cute baby crow picture and thought of you...saved it so I can share it with you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...