February 23, 2013

Pay-it-Forward Procrastination

A while back, well a long while back (okay so it was actually a YEAR AGO - *cough*), I had promised some handmade items to some readers who had responded to my Handmade from the Heart post. Guess what? I haven't forgotten you! The past year has been a roller-coaster of ups and lots of downs for me...but this post isn't about giving excuses.

Meanwhile, in 2013, I've picked up a few additional people to send a little kindness to. Now, bear in mind that I'm not the craftiest person around, but I really enjoyed putting a bit of myself and positive energies into the things I've made. Within the next couple of weeks (I promise) ALL of you will be receiving your gifts in the mail.

I have two of the three addresses for the folks who responded last year. If "Liz" is out there reading this (met through the Pagan Blog Project 2012), please email me with your mailing address. For Mandy of Cauldron Full of Stars and Vickie McNeely, please let me know if your addresses have changed since February of 2012. Thank you. My email address is designing.life.net@gmail.com

Here is a teeny glimpse of some of the things I've made for both this project and another one that was begun on my personal Facebook page.





______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

7 Comments:

MagicLoveCrow said...

I love these! Too bad I didn't know you when this was all happening Polly. I think you're crafty ;o) A year ago isn't that long ago? LOL! I am sure everyone will understand! You have been through a lot! Big Hugs ;o)

Polly said...

Not that long ago, LOL! Thank you Stacy m'luv! I will just have to whip up another and send it your way :) I'm sure I still have your address around here. You haven't moved have you?

MagicLoveCrow said...

I haven't moved, but if you are going to do that, I don't mind sending you something ;o) Crow, baby crow? Colors? Pink, Orange?? Let me know something ;o) I will need your address again. I don't keep them, I am bad! You can e-mail me ;o) stacy8@rogers.com

Polly said...

You're so sweet! You've already sent me more than my fair share and I truly treasure them! Hmm, I'll think on it a bit though because I LOVE your work and, of course, would love to have another piece. :) Will contact you soon.

MagicLoveCrow said...

Excellent ;o)

CauldronKeeper said...

I just got the plaque, and I love it! Thanks, Polly!

Polly said...

You're welcome and I'm so glad you like it! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...