January 19, 2013

Whispered Wishes

I'd like to share an awe-inspiring and amazing gift of Natural Healing by a trained Energy Worker, but first...the back-story:

After being in a deep depression for several days, I experienced a series of events that truly touched me. One of my Facebook acquaintances from The Kindness Jar group had shared a link on her own page that I just happened to "catch" scrolling through my feed at the right of the screen. I was intrigued by the message that caught my attention. It was an offering of "distance healing" simply for adding one's name (or that of a loved one) to the "book" for that evening. I clicked on the link to gain a little better understanding of what this was all about. Keep in mind, at this point, I was secretly "begging" not be swept completely under that dark cloud of heavy despair that I've experienced so many times over the past decade due to my personal struggles and ailments.

I'll admit that I wanted very much to "add my own name" to the list of requests for the evening, but chose not to...thinking that it would be selfish of me - there are so many others who are thankful for less than what I have in my life - I began to feel a bit guilty for even considering asking for something for me...so, I simply "liked" the page and moved along with my evening.

As things would have it, my Internet connection wasn't working well shortly after, so I logged off (yes, I actually left the computer, LOL!) and picked up a book instead. Still feeling a bit "hopeless", I chose "The Magick of Reiki" by Christopher Penczak. A book I've owned for some time but haven't touched yet because I truly had no clue what Reiki was all about aside from those weird-looking Chakra charts that made little (if any?) sense to me. A few chapters into the book, I decided to give in to the sleepiness and fell asleep thinking how nice it would be to experience some measure of healing from the Major Depressive Disorder, Fibromyalgia and so on.

I recall having a very "lucid dream" (I've only had 3 that I can remember) in which I was placing my hands in the positions for healing on myself. I could feel charges of energy moving through my hands as I moved them along from one area to the next. When I awoke fully, the process was still "working". For the first time in a very long time, I got up without a backache, stiff body aches, or the heaviness of "feeling disappointed" that I had "lived through the night" to deal with another dreadful day! I was refreshed and felt renewed from head to toe - even my "creative side" was beginning to awaken again!

I went immediately back to that page I had "liked" the night before to learn a bit more about what sort of "magic" had coursed through me and answered my "whispered wishes". The actual "reply" that I had posted was this: 
"All I did yesterday was "Like" your page after seeing it posted by a friend. I am attributing what happened to "she must have added me to her list or else the Universe is answering me" because, as things would have it, my Internet was not working well last night so I picked up a book and started reading about Reiki. I had a very lucid dream in which I was placing my hands on myself for healing (as in Reiki) and woke feeling SO refreshed! I don't know if you had a hand in helping to lift some of the pain from my disabilities and helping lift the deep depression I've been in lately, but I'm sending a "thank you" anyway!"

Upon closer inspection, I learned that the owner of the page, Trish Abbott, is a Natural Healing Therapist and Energy Worker who utilizes her extensive training and gifts to channel Reiki. It appears she offers this distance healing daily via her Facebook Page, located HERE, as well as combining her natural gifts with additional training in Crystal Healing Therapies, Reflexology, Hypnotherapy, NLP, and many others to promote healing, in person, as well. Trish works from a relaxed therapy room in her home in Reedham, UK and will also travel locally for home visits.

I highly recommend visiting her page on Facebook and/or her web site, Energy for Life! Thank you again Trish, for helping the Universe answer my whispered wishes. It is truly magical and has left me in awe!
______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

2 Comments:

Keltik Mystique said...

Wow, I'm so happy for you! What a blessing! I will also be checking out that fb page; she sounds amazing.

MagicLoveCrow said...

What a blessing and beautiful experience ;o)

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...