April 25, 2012

Wonderful Web Witches ~ April 2012

Congratulations to The Winners!

Each of these winners has, once again, been hand-picked by me due to a lack of nominations coming in through the month. (Help me out here friends - wink).  It's very difficult to choose just one winner for each Wednesday of the month considering all of the AMAZING Witchy sites and blogs out there on the Internet!



Magic Love Crow captured my heart with this baby crow stirring a cauldron. I don't know how she can possibly make a simple bird come alive - infusing so much character and meaning, but here is a great example (see below). This little crow reminds me of the magic whimsy of childhood and also the innocence we can help to mold into positive things with our teaching methods. I'm so pleased to have won this amazing little piece of art, along with a very special bookmark during Pagan Culture's Sexy, Dark and Bloody 3rd Blogoversary Party! Be sure to visit Magic Love Crow on Etsy!

Updated to include the photo above. These are the amazing gifts I won from Stacy at Magic Love Crow! I had to pick up a frame to keep them safe...even the awesome bookmark! I will be putting it next to my computer screen on the wall to remind me to "Dream", "Smile" and "Fly". Thank you SO MUCH Stacy!

Wizards & Fairies Pagan Children's Books offers an amazing assortment of children's books specifically designed for Pagan children of varying ages. Browse by several categories including "Wheel of the Year", "Coming of Age", "Moon & Zodiac", "Coloring Books", "Pagan Parenting" and so much more! Books for youngsters following the Pagan paths are often difficult to find. Now, you can locate dozens of wonderful guides and activity books for Pagan children all in one convenient location!

Om Shanti Naturals can best be described as "safe, all-natural, and carefully tested" products for bringing superior, all-natural health and beauty products to the public. The owner of Om Shanti Naturals is extremely passionate about her work. Her goal is to produce only the best products for her clients - even if it means investing some extra time and money to bring you the highest quality cleansing and healing products (among others) for your use. Have a look at Kate's philosophy and wide array of products! 

SunshineShelle is a fabulous artist who brings a bit of humor and whimsy into every phrase she posts along with her amazing artwork. Directly after I had written "Beware the Captive Innocents", I saw her incredible image done on a piece of driftwood and thought for sure that the person I was looking at was my "Jillian" from the fictional story! Don't miss out on Shelle's creations at Etsy!


I can't let this month pass by without mentioning AutumnWindReno! Her blog, Beneath the Witch's Moon is a prior winner of the Wonderful Web Witches Award, but I just have to share this gorgeous mask she made (by hand) especially for me! I even got to choose the exact color out of about 300 choices! Don't miss out on her beautiful creations! This woman has amazing talent!





Attention Winners! Feel free to place the following award graphic on your site, Facebook page or within your signature tag on message forums! If you need help placing the small button please email me with your questions. HTML-ready code is located just below the image.




______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

15 Comments:

MagicLoveCrow said...

Do I get this award, too??? Does everyone on this wonderful list get this award??? This is so special! I have to tell Shelle ;o) I love everyone you mentioned Polly ;o) The mask is gorgeous! And, I am so happy your prizes arrived safely ;o) Enjoy everything ;o) You deserve it! Hugs ;o)

Polly said...

Yes ma'am, you are an Award Winner and can display the graphic if you
choose! I haven't received the prizes just yet but I'm sure they will be
here any day! Yes, please do let Shelle know as well :)


You're SO awesome and I'm so glad to have met you!!

Blessings and hugs, Polly

Sunshineshelle said...

Stacy congrats gorgeous!!! Polly, I am here... FINALLY... I am always running about 2 weeks behind on my visits LOL... THANK YOU!!!!!! I just read your wonderful post & I'm so touched at the lovely reference to my art... I haven't put up Jillian (I mean Joan) in my Etsy shop yet because she is (I should say the driftwood is) a little heavy & I'm worried about post costs... The size is approx 17 x 10 inches (& probably about a half inch thick & yes I would love to sell this piece of art (yey, I usually reinvest in art supplies!), how about I get a postal cost & I'll get back asap? Talk soon & thank you for my award I am honoured!!

MagicLoveCrow said...

Yeh ;o))) So excited! You're so awesome too  and I am so happy to have met you as well ;o) I didn't have to tell Shelle! She is already here ;o) She read my mind ;o)  Shelle is a sweetheart like you Polly ;o) Thanks again for the award ;o)
I hope you get the prizes soon ;o) I am glad I didn't open my mouth about the extra's I sent! LOL! ;o) Hugs ;o)

Polly said...

Yay me!! I can't wait!

Polly said...

 I'm so happy! I would love to buy Jillian/Joan...let me know how much it will cost to ship her! I'll have a bit of money Saturday ')

MagicLoveCrow said...

LOL ;o) Hugs ;o)

Kate said...

Oh, sweet -- thank you so much, Polly! I'm honoured!

MagicLoveCrow said...

Polly ;o) Sorry for the late response! I am so happy you got your prizes and that you love them all ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Polly said...

No problem Stacy :) I just updated the post today to show a pic of the sweet gifts in the little frame I bought today for them. :) Hanging it next to my desk today to remind me to "Dream",  "Smile" and "Fly" :D

Polly said...

 You are SO welcome my dear! Love your products and can't wait til I have a little extra to place an order. ;)

MagicLoveCrow said...

Polly!!! Everything looks so cute in the frame! I am honored you love everything so much ;o) Hugs ;o)

Sunshineshelle said...

Love the updated photo Polly! Stacy actually has an amazing ability to make me so happy just by viewing her art :)
OK crappy news on postage, I took Jillian/Joan to the PO yesterday afternoon & it weighs just over 2.5kg without wrapping & the 'cheapest' postage was $52 (like slow boat to China no frills shipping), I almost fell over, I'm not sure if you are still interested?... the Post Office makes it so costly for people to purchase anything that is a little larger (& heavier) than the norm :( 
If you are still interested I would only charge $50 for the actual artwork... but it would still come in at just over the $100 with postage... see what you think, I'm OK either way, I understand if it is too expensive... I was just thinking, I could email you a high resolution jpeg that you could get printed up over there if you like (?)... I wouldn't charge you, I'd be happy if you would like to do that to keep costs down, your only expense would be the printout? Anyway, let me know whenever, sorry about the post costs!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Polly said...

 Hi Shelle, I had anticipated the postage would be high, but not quite that high, yikes! And I think your piece is worth much more than $50! No need to apologize about the shipping - I realize we're not in the same country and also the post office isn't making money selling stamps much anymore...so they have to make it up elsewhere I guess.

Ooh, great idea on the high res jpeg (not sure why I didn't think of that possibility). I would still want to pay you something though (I intend to print it and frame it for the wall). I can always do a bit of Internet marketing for you as well, if you like - say, a couple months of actively advertising your store and blog around the places I visit, etc. Or, if a little bit of cash is better for you - to get a bit of paint, etc, then that is fine too. :) I just don't want to "get something for nothing". I like helping out - a turn for a turn sort of thing. :) You can email me at designing.life.net AT gmail.com

MagicLoveCrow said...

Hey Polly ;o) Sorry to write to you on here, wasn't sure of your e-mail address. I just wanted to let you know, there is another giveaway going on at my blog ;o) You might be interested;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...