April 1, 2012

An Award for Pagan by Design!

Thank you so much to Brenda Lee, author of the Pagan in Me and Four-Legged Mom! It is truly an honor to be awarded The Versatile Blogger Award. I know the rules say that each recipient must:
  • Thank the person who bestowed the Award upon them with a link back
  • Share 7 personal things about myself
  • Pass this Award to 15 recently-discovered blogs I enjoy reading
  • Contact my chosen recipients to let them know they've won and to pass it on...

But, I'm a bit of a "rule-breaker". (We won't count this tidbit in the "7 Personal Things"...it's an added bonus (wink)). Since the number 13 is one of my luckiest and most favorite numbers, I'm going to change up the rules just a tad by listing 7 Things About Me and then Choose 6 (instead of 15) Nominees to pass this onto. Voila! Thirteen in total!

Seven things about me:

  • I refuse to eat anything with more than four legs, yuck!
  • I'm afraid of monkeys (don't ask why, because I don't know), and I'm terrified of spiders.
  • I'm a bit introverted, not a "social butterfly", and truly enjoy being alone.
  • I have six older siblings (3 sisters, 3 brothers), between 10-18 years older than me.
  • I'm a lifetime member of Magicka School and I'm currently taking 4 classes there.
  • I've been homeless (for more than a month) on three occasions in my 44 years of life. Possibly going on the fourth time if my short-term second marriage continues as usual...
  • I've worked on transmissions, sold auto parts, owned a dog training business and more.
And now, I humbly accept this beautiful Award and pass it on to the 6 Recipients listed just below it. I can't wait to read some little-known facts and tidbits about each of you!


My Six Choices: (in no particular order; and the rules say "recently discovered")

Lee @ The Chaos Witch
Mickie @ Tales from the Old Wooden Art Table
Nicole @ The Happy Heathen
Rox @ The Cunning Crone
Xaia @ A Mom's Witchy Wanderings
Gina @ Daydream Believer
______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

3 Comments:

Erika Smith said...

Congratulations on your award! Keep up the good work!

rox said...

Polly Thank You so much ! ♥
I've listed a few blogs of course I could list a hundred or more lol

Lee said...

Thank you so much for the award! I've been meaning to get around to responding to this... I'll get there eventually!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...