August 31, 2011

Wonderful Web Witches ~ August 2011

 Congratulations to Our Chosen Winners!

Salem's Creations is authored by writer, Salem Witch Child, a married Pagan Mother of two. Her inspiring blog is a magical journey for readers. In her posts, you'll find original and meaningful information ranging from recipes to magic, and from Pagan parenting to her wealth of knowledge as a Universal Life Church Minister.

Cat in the Moon is just one lovely blog authored by "Suzie", a woman with many diverse interests similar to my own. Living along the shores of Lake Michigan, Suzie brings us a glimpse of her life through pretty photos, recipes, thoughts on current events, gardening, giveaways, and much more. Her blogs lean toward what appears to be her favorite time of the year (Autumn and Samhain) with a bit of a dark twist.

The Cottage Wytch brings us plenty of "eye-candy" with her gorgeous photos coupled with amazing poetry and quotes. With her simple, yet powerful, posts The Cottage Wytch easily reminds us to take time and reflect upon the beauty of life ~ revering nature's bounty and celebrating what we often overlook in our hurried lives. I find it a wonderful place to visit when I'm seeking to feel calm and contented.

Green Witch with Sprinkles is written by Mina, a Green Witch of mostly Scandinavian lines. Her interests show through in her wonderful blog and include Herbalism, Witchery, Organic Gardening, Writing, Nature Conservation and more. Among many other things, Mina shares my own love of dogs (especially working breeds) and she has just opened her new Etsy shop (Familiar Creations by Mina) featuring beautiful handmade items.

Kally's Cauldron is authored by a domestic Witch sharing her adventures in Paganism and Parenting. You'll find an eye-pleasing blog with short, concise and meaningful posts (something I rarely can achieve myself, LOL) including recipes, crafts for Sabbats, parenting in the Pagan household, everyday living as a Pagan, wonderful resources and much more!


______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

6 Comments:

Salem Witch Child said...

Thank you! :)

Polly said...

Salem: You are very welcome and deserving! Brightest Blessings to you :)

Salem Witch Child said...

Hey Polly, am I suppose to add that graphic as just a picture?

Polly said...

You can, or you can link the image back to Pagan by Design. ;) Let me know if you would rather have code to display it and I will write some up for you real quick.

Mina said...

Oh my goodness! I truly feel honored to be a part of this award. Thank you so much for thinking of me and for mentioning my blog and new Etsy shop. What a beautiful surprise. Thanks again.

Polly said...

Mina, I'm happy that you're pleased and surprised! It makes my day to give something now and then :) I can't wait to check out your products!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...