August 2, 2011

The Voice of a Christian...on Paganism

Usually, at the end of the month, I post chosen winners of  The Wonderful Web Witches Award.  This time, however, the most captivating and powerful messages have come from an amazing Christian blogger.  I can't very well suggest inclusion of the Witchy graphic for displaying on her page - although she is more than welcome to post it if she so desires.

My heart is still smiling as I continue wiping tears of happiness from my cheeks.  There simply aren't words to describe how meaningful and heartwarming Sister Lisa's messages are.  Please see for yourself - through the eyes of a Christian woman - what Paganism looks like from "the outside".  Read "Pagan Kinfolk" at Soul Liberty Faith to see what I mean.
______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

4 Comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Great pick, my dear Green Witch, this lady's words are powerful and come armed with reasons that say we can be so much more powerful if we unite, regardless of what we believe in.

Sisterlisa said...

oh my! I am honored. I would be glad to display the award on my blog. :)

Polly said...

Sister Lisa, I, too, would be honored if you do choose to display the award! Here is a direct link to the image: http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o255/designinglifenet/Awards%20and%20Banners/wwwcopy.gif

or you may copy the image to your hard drive and upload it to your site.

Brightest Blessings!

Keltikmystique said...

Thank you for sharing her post with us; I was so touched, it made me cry! Awesome blog... very deserving of the award. I had to comment on SisterLisa's page and thank her for her words; I really needed them right now.

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...