July 11, 2011

Wonderful Web Witches June 2011

Congratulations to Our Wonderful Web Witches!

My apologies for the lateness of posting our June winners. Unfortunately, I took quite a "spill" recently in the yard and among other minor injuries I've either severely sprained, or broken, my thumb. It is extremely painful and still non-usable. Argh, if this had happened 40 years ago, I would be good as new in a few hours rather than still whining and aching!

Usually, I post a bit of introduction to describe what you'll find when visiting our chosen winners, but, being that it is still very painful to type, I will simply say that you won't be disappointed when visiting these amazing "witchy sites"! Their content and appearance will speak for themselves better than any description I could write.



Attention Winners: Please feel free to grab this graphic and display it proudly on your blog, site or forum signatures! A link back to Pagan by Design would be great, but is not required. 


 
The Secret Life of the American Working Witch

Something Oddly...

Magic, Wicca, Witchcraft and The Book of Shadows Blog 

Fairy Bell Cottage 

Wiccan Writes

As a side-note, I have to admit I've become addicted to the great Pagan products and books I've been finding through Amazon since searching for my "Happy Birthday to me" gifts!

Hoping to see you all very soon. I really miss writing, commenting and sharing with my Pagan/Witchy friends!

______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

9 Comments:

Kim said...

Hi Polly...

First off, I am sorry to hear about your accident. It's really difficult to work with a broken thumb, especially type. Try to rest it as much as possible. Maybe some ice will take down any inflammation too.

Secondly, thank you so much for the wonderful and thoughtful award. I really do appreciate it and take it to heart. I am going to post it in the side bar of my blog and link the image back to your blog site.

Blessings to you...
Kim from Fairy Bell Cottage :)

Polly said...

Kim, you're so welcome! Thank you for linking back to my blog. I've added yours to my favorites.

Brightest Blessings

Robin Larkspur said...

Polly, thank you for this award; it is much appreciated! Sending healing energy to you, get that thumb working again!!

Kallan said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award, Polly! I have it posted and linked back to your site. I hope you feel better soon!

Warmest,
Kallan

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congratulations my dear Witches, every single one of you deserve this honor, for like Polly suggested your blogs speak for themselves!

Polly said...

You're welcome Robin and Kallan... I think this month's blogs are among some of the MOST amazing I have seen so far! Magaly is right, every one of June's winners is definitely deserving and no words of introduction could do them justice!

The more I try and use my thumb today, the better it seems...your well-wishes and healing energies are definitely being felt :D

webperth said...

Polly, thank you for this award; it is much appreciated!
web design perth

Snowy said...

Congrats to all the award winners - especially my BFF Kallan!

The Coexist Cafe said...

Woohoo, this is great! Congrats to the award winners! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...