July 31, 2011

Post the Most Contest!

With Harvest season upon us, I'm feeling especially generous! Without delay, here is The Biggest Contest Yet from Pagan by Design...

One winner will receive ALL of the following, with an estimated retail value of $77.00!

Packages of dried Plaintain, Motherwort, Lavender, Mallow, Chicory, Yarrow

PLUS:

The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells: The Ultimate Reference Book for the Magical Arts
by Judika Illes

76mm Teardrop Suncatcher Crystal Prism
Cast Iron Cauldron with 4" Diameter

Frankincense and Myrrh Granular Incense Mix
Set of 10 Spell Candles

The "Post the Most Contest" runs from August 1, 2011 to midnight August 31, 2011 EST. Entry is simple...

  1. Become a Member of the Pagan by Design Circle (Member Forum).
  2. Create the most posts (meaningful posts of more than 13 words each, not just "I agree", or "What do you think about reincarnation?") between the dates mentioned above.
  3. Blog about this Contest for 3 extra entries counted toward your posts! Be sure to leave a comment with the URL of your post in reply to this post.
  4. Share the Contest details to Facebook or Twitter for 3 extra entries per location (up to 6)! Be sure to visit Pagan by Design on Facebook to let me know you've posted/tweeted about the contest.
  5. At midnight, August 31, 2011, the person who has posted the most will be chosen!
  6. The winner's package will be shipped within 72 hours of tallying the results. In case of a tie, the winner will be randomly chosen from a drawing.
Topics in the Circle include Pagan Parenting, Divination, Meditation, Mysterious Realms, Events, Causes, Support, Rites and Customs, Spells and Magic, Lifestyles, Obstacles, Survivalism, Green Living, Arts and Crafts, Psychic Abilities, Polls and Surveys, Gallery of Games, Ghosts and the Paranormal, and MUCH MORE!

ETA: Posts made prior to August 1st, 2011 by existing forum members are excluded. All posts by "me" are also excluded since, obviously, I (Green Witch in the PBD Circle) am sponsoring the contest. Any Witchy/Pagan topics are eligible when in compliance with Rule #2 above. Suggestions for Forum improvement and ease of use are also welcome and will be tallied in the totals. Good luck!

______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

4 Comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Is this a challenge, Green Witch? 'Cause If it is I might have to take you on it. Hm, this sounds like great content for my PaganSpace blog...

As always, I need clarification--maybe I should stop reading posts before I finish my coffee, what do you think? All the posts have to be about reincarnation or are "The Topics in the Circle" game too?

Waving pretty candles and sweet incense in front of a Witch; that is just mean... in the sweetest of ways, of course.

Polly said...

Ah yes, it is a challenge and just a bit wicked of me to be tempting with Witchy wares!

And no, posts do not have to be about reincarnation. That was merely an example of the "type of post" (if those were the only words included) that would not count.

Posts (conversations) placed anywhere within the Pagan by Design Circle will count. There are folders also for Comments and Suggestions, posting your own Contests, a Web Weaving Members Only section for advertising your own blog, store, etc.

I must check out PaganSpace now - gosh, where have I been?!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Well, I guess I have a bunch of reading, writing and word spreading to do ;-) Talking about word spreading, I added a link to your calendar (which I use religiously) to my sidebar. It is right above the Eclectic Circle of Fame, and I'm mentioning it because I found this amazing mask titled "Spiral of the Seasons" from Mystical Designs, and it just made me think of your wonderful (and super helpful calendar) so they are now together ;-)

Tomorrow will be forum day for!

Polly said...

Thank you so much for linking to my calendar!

I definitely understand how it is to try and keep up on the reading, work on our own projects, etc! Meanwhile, the hand-picked gifts I've chosen to put into a big prize package for our winner have begun showing up at my home - and they are AMAZING! The crystal, for instance, is MUCH bigger than I anticipated from the picture.

Dear Readers, there is still LOTS of time to get in on the contest...a couple of members have gotten a great start...give them a bit of competition. (wink)

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...