June 30, 2011

Life is Good...

My wonderful, loving boyfriend knows me and appreciates me better than anyone I've ever known in my almost 44 years! He found this adorable little cabinet for me - knowing I would LOVE it. It had been put out in someone's trash, so we collected it right away! Call me a "trash-picker" if you like, but I could NOT resist!

He also made this herb drawer for me (note the antique key lock at center top) out of an old broken dresser we found in our new basement. It backs up against wild roses, Virginia creeper, grapevines, etc.

In the next few days, I'll be constructing some sweet things for my new Altar. I've been in a constructive and crafty mood lately.
______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

2 Comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I think I'm a little jealous; I'm dying for a cool herb cabinet! Give your amazing man a hug from me and tell him that I'm very proud of him and love what he does for you.

Polly said...

How sweet Magaly! I will definitely tell him. I haven't been able to do much online (sad face here and missing posting) because I fell (tripped over a root sticking up outside) and hurt my lower back plus sprained thumb terribly and scratches on legs (ouch) getting old sucks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...