June 28, 2011

I Probably Shouldn't Have...


Okay, so I know my birthday is still a few weeks away...and I really SHOULD have bought a new pair of tennis shoes instead (I won't even post a photo of them...they are THAT bad!), but I saw this gorgeous Genie lamp collectible cone incense burner and had to have one for my Altar! It's currently 56% off, so I got it for less than $15 (does that make me feel a bit better about spending money on myself? YEP!).

Of course, when you're shopping Amazon, though, it only makes sense to combine those Super Saver items that give a huge discount on shipping costs...so I didn't stop there...why, no, that would just be silly wouldn't it? I also added this pre-seasoned cast-iron cauldron (one pint size). So if you don't see me around for a while after these things arrive, you'll know I'm busy enjoying my sweet finds!



*Sheepish grin inserted here* while I sing "Happy Birthday to me, ..."

______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

6 Comments:

Freckles said...

That incense burner is so cool! I love it. What a perfect birthday gift to yourself.

Happy early birthday :)

Hailey Marie said...

Both are so neat! Happy Early Birthday!

Aine said...

Yes, you should have!! Happy birthday!

Green Witch said...

Thank you for the (early) birthday wishes everyone!

Freckles and Hailey Marie: I read a lot of reviews of that genie incense burner and unlike many nifty-shaped burners, people rave about how the incense burns well in this one (gets enough oxygen). Time to rub the lamp and make some wishes :D

Aine, you're right! I do deserve to spoil "me" every now and then :D

Polly said...

PS: I forgot to mention what a steal the cauldron is! Most of them (at metaphysical shops) are teeny-tiny. This one holds an entire pint AND the same product at some shops I visited cost around $25!! This one can be bought new for about $12!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Of course you should! They are lovely; I would have done it on a heartbeat!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...