May 25, 2011

Wonderful Web Witches May 2011

Congratulations to Our Chosen Winners!

Good Green Witch From Los Angeles, California, the Good Green Witch is one of the most inspiring "earth-conscious" writers I've seen. No holds barred, she researches everything from "fruit on a stick gift arrangements" to garbage bags and "big oil" dependence - giving us a detailed look into minimizing our consumption.

Broom with a View AmethJera shares her no-nonsense insights, practical views, and her take on newsworthy events in her blog, Broom with a View. She is a graduate from the Education for Ministry Program at the University of the South School of Theology.

Moonlit Nights - Trials and Triumphs of a Pagan Novice Hailey Marie shares her spiritual journey as it unfolds in her gorgeous, eye-pleasing blog. As a determined young woman, Hailey's adventures give us a realistic look into the "trials and triumphs" of finding the most fitting Pagan path.

Butterflies and Breezes Wendy B is one of the "earthiest" women I've found within the Pagan community. She's much more than a Mother and Grandmother! She also shares her recycling tips, photography and natural, homemade soaps, lotions and more in From My Hearth.

Ellen Dugan's Blog of Witchery is a plentiful blog written by Ellen Dugan, author of 12 award-winning books published through Llewellyn. She offers online classes in everything from Witchcraft to Herb Magic, and spices up her blog with beautiful photos from her gardens.


______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

4 Comments:

GoodGreenWitch said...

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I'm... well, I'm speechless!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congrats, awesome Witches. I'm on my way to visit!

Mina said...

Congrats to all of these wonderful witches!

AmethJera said...

Thank you so much for honoring me with a Wonderful Web Witches Award! I'm truly thrilled that I have readers who find value in what I write about, and I'm pleased that I can contribute and "give back" to our community in some small way.

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...