May 15, 2011

Premonition of Destruction

Nightmares took over my sleep last evening...forces of Al Qaeda were wreaking devastation upon civilians in the United States. There were bombings obliterating small towns and communities throughout the country, people scurrying to safety, fires springing up all around and enemy troops seeking out anyone and everyone for annihilation.

God and Goddess help us...I visualized a dark-haired man being beheaded (I could not tell who he was) and I was "in his place" momentarily - feeling his fear and desperation just before a sharpened sword sliced through his neck. I felt my own head detached and rolling away...but it wasn't really me.

My "premonition" told me that the "targets" won't be obvious, from Los Angeles to Washington we will see unbridled terror and devastation hitting more small towns rather than large governmental facilities.

Over the next couple of nights I will try to dig deeper into the "viewing", painful as it may be, so that I can prepare and warn as many as possible. I feel this is extremely significant and important.

Blessings to All...
______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

5 Comments:

elizabeth said...

Have you had premonitions in the past that have come true? I have premonition in dreams also, but nothing recently except a strong feeling of sadness. Keeping my eyes open.....

Green Witch said...

Yes, several - from dreams and while awake. Hopefully this one is nothing more than just me "picking up residual energy" of the hate and determination.

Magaly Guerrero said...

This is bad, really bad, my Green Witch. Last night I woke up clawing and screaming. I'm grateful for my Piano Man's voice telling me everything was okay. But his voices was so far away at first. I was in the middle of butchery and desperation, but he brought me back. I don't think I want to make myself re-dream that scene, and I wish with all my heart it doesn't come true. Ever.

This is so weird; your terrible dream, my nightmare... Have you red the story I wrote today?

Blessings to you, me and all of us. Something doesn't feel quite right. I feel it in my bones...

Magaly Guerrero said...

I meant "read". I think the "red" was a Freudian Slip; there was a lot of red in my nightmare.

Green Witch said...

WOW Magaly, what an amazing "glimpse" you've provided in your story. Between your own nightmare, your story and my "dream", my nerve endings won't stop causing my skin to tingle all over - as if static electric energy is putting all the little hairs on end...over and over my head keeps telling me "be aware, be cautious".

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...