May 18, 2011

Blessings and Honors

The month of May, 2011, has been an almost dream-like adventure of blessings for me and my family. I keep waiting for someone to wake me up and tell me these things aren't really happening...but instead I received a most treasured honor this morning to add to my growing list of heart-warming blessings ~ a Versatile Blogger Award from my wonderfully-witchy friend, Magaly, Author of Pagan Culture

Out of hundreds of exceptional Pagan and Witchy Blogs on the 'net (including her own), she chose MY blog, Pagan by Design, as one her top ten favorites! I am sincerely honored, Magaly, thank you!

This special award gives me the chance to "pay-it-forward". With this honor I am instructed to share a few things about me that you probably don't know, and then choose a handful of my OWN favorite blogs to pass The Versatile Blogger award to. Since recurring numbers in my life happen to be 6 and 7, equaling my lucky number 13, I've changed up the rules a bit. I'll share seven random things about me and then choose six of my own favorite blogs to pass this award to.

  • I refuse to eat anything with more than four legs, yuck! That leaves most seafood out.
  • I'm afraid of monkeys (don't ask why, because I don't know), and I'm terrified of spiders.
  • I'm a bit introverted, not a "social butterfly", and truly enjoy being alone or just at home.
  • I have six older siblings (3 sisters, 3 brothers), between 10-18 years older than me.
  • I'm quiet and reserved, til someone screws with me or my kids, then they beg me to back off!
  • Don't laugh, but I always wanted a stable home, similar to The Walton's, for my children.
  • I've worked on transmissions, sold auto parts, owned a dog training business and much more.
Now, for a handful of those inspiring blogs that feed my mind, enrich my soul, spark creativity and encourage me to keep trying to blog (even though I barely know what I'm doing most of the time...LOL...another random secret about me).
  1. One Witches' Blog
  2. Witch Reviews
  3. Pagan Presence: News & Interests
  4. Pagan Dad
  5. The Balanced Witch
  6. Amethyst and Lily Pads
UPDATED April 1, 2012

I received my SECOND "Versatile Blogger Award from the amazing Brenda Lee of the Pagan in Me and Four-Legged Mom just today! Thank you so much Brenda Lee!! Details and my choices this time 'round are HERE.

______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

3 Comments:

One Witches Blog said...

Thank you for the honor's of being one of your chosen 6!

Magaly Guerrero said...

You deserve it, my Green Witch!

Ms Lilypads said...

I'm pumped about receiving an award for Amethyst and Lily Pads! Now, if only I can figure out a way to post the "The Versatile Blog Award" image to my blog...

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...