Out of hundreds of exceptional Pagan and Witchy Blogs on the 'net (including her own), she chose MY blog, Pagan by Design, as one her top ten favorites! I am sincerely honored, Magaly, thank you!
- I refuse to eat anything with more than four legs, yuck! That leaves most seafood out.
- I'm afraid of monkeys (don't ask why, because I don't know), and I'm terrified of spiders.
- I'm a bit introverted, not a "social butterfly", and truly enjoy being alone or just at home.
- I have six older siblings (3 sisters, 3 brothers), between 10-18 years older than me.
- I'm quiet and reserved, til someone screws with me or my kids, then they beg me to back off!
- Don't laugh, but I always wanted a stable home, similar to The Walton's, for my children.
- I've worked on transmissions, sold auto parts, owned a dog training business and much more.
- One Witches' Blog
- Witch Reviews
- Pagan Presence: News & Interests
- Pagan Dad
- The Balanced Witch
- Amethyst and Lily Pads
UPDATED April 1, 2012
I received my SECOND "Versatile Blogger Award from the amazing Brenda Lee of the Pagan in Me and Four-Legged Mom just today! Thank you so much Brenda Lee!! Details and my choices this time 'round are HERE.
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA. She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.