April 20, 2011

Writers Wanted ~ Be a Guest Contributor

Pagan by Design will soon begin featuring guest contributors! We're proud to announce that our first Guest Contributor will be exceptional writer, Magaly Guerrero of Pagan Culture! Watch for her featured post right here in early May, 2011!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest post, please EMAIL me. All accepted contributors may display the button shown to the left.

Some of the topics we're interested in featuring include (but are not limited to) Pagan Parenting, Green Living, Divination, Earth Day Recognition, Meditation, Astrology, Spell Crafting, Herbology, Pagan Recipes (food, incense, oils, beverage), Pagan Crafts and Activities, Pagan-based Fact or Fiction, Poetry, Ritual, Personal Spiritual Journeys, Pagan/Witch/Wiccan Training and Mysterious Realms. We all have valuable wisdom to share ~ let your "howl" be heard!

______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

5 Comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'm all happy giggles ;-) I shall start drafting soon. It will be such a fun (memory filled) post to write!

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone , i am here to share my testimony how a voodoo spells caster helped me top get back my ex , he ran away from home for over 3 years and start living with another woman ..i met this spells caster and he told me that everything is going to be fine and he will come back home begging on his kneels .. then i gave him a try to my surprise he is back right now and he is even more responsible than before ..if you will like to meet the spells caster for help as well because i know alot of people out there needs help and i think this is an opportunity for you all .. here is my email address : faithbaltimore@yahoo.com i will be glad to introduce him to you thank you

Ms Lilypads said...

Darn! To think I have nothing to say,which is unusual for a person who has her moon in Gemini!

Walt said...

Am walt in poland. Oracletemple helped my wife to recover from a skin disease which almost ruin her life for the past 3years i stood by her started find solution to her sickness until i met oracletemplesolution last month and explain every thing and he told me to do some things i did it and he too went to work on it before the ending of the month unbelievable my wife was well, sound and ok. Oracletemplesolution@live.Com is the great spell caster. Thanks oracletemplesolution.

milos said...

Dear friends, i had a problem with my girl friend 2year ago, which lead to our broke up. when she broke up with me, i was not my self again, i fill so empty inside me. until a friend of my Walt pen told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too. i email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my girl friend gave me a call and told me that she was coming back to me and was so joyous to have her back to me. we have two kids together and we are happy with our selves. thanks to oracletemplesolution@live.com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work the great spell caster.

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...