April 27, 2011

Wonderful Web Witches April 2011

Congratulations to Our Chosen Winners! 

Season of the Wolf: This blog, from a talented, intelligent, creative and humorous writer is in its early stages. You won't want to miss her voyage as she shares her experiences walking along the Pagan path, along with her intriguing adventures in learning the Tarot! 

Witchery Grove: A beautiful collection of imagery and wisdom awaits. You'll also find arts and crafts featured by fellow Fibromyalgia fighter, "Dragonfly". Have a look at this eye-pleasing and informative treasure with Witchery Grove! 

Witch and Wizard Miniatures: I'm not sure what it is about "miniatures" that draws me in. Perhaps they remind me of my own childhood fantasies, fairies and magic. Whatever the reason, Nikki Rowe features inspirational and whimsical designs loaded with must-see photos! 

The Deepest Well provides a generous dose of what it really means to follow a Pagan path. Not only does Aine O'Brien share her wisdom and observances, she actually "walks the talk". So many of the Pagan and Witchy blogs we find these days appear to be clones of one another - possibly authored by folks who are sincerely trying to "be" Pagan, but seem to fall short of really "living it" day to day. Not this one!
______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

8 Comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congrats, awesome web Witches!
Polly, you are always on point on your descriptions. I'm a follower of two of these ladies, I'll check the others and find out what I'm missing ;-)

Green Witch said...

Thank you Magaly! I'm ever-amazed at the great treasure of talent existing on the 'Net! You may have noticed I'm a tad behind this month, but it is just so hard to choose!

Dear followers: Please get your nominations and entries in quickly right here in the May 2011 Entry folder: http://paganbydesign.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=www

May is just around the corner ;)

MoonWitch said...

Thank you so much Polly! Thanks to you I now have 3 readers (including you!) LOL
New post is up with my very own, super cool, winners button under my sig. line. Tee hee, I feel so giddy now!
Blessings to you Polly

Green Witch said...

YAY! It looks great and I do hope it will give you the "kick" you're looking for! Congratulations!

Dragonfly said...

Thanks so much for this award and to anyone who may have nominated me, very thrilled to have it. Thanks also Polly for choosing to follow my blog :)
I already know of 2 of the other winners now off to meet the third.

Green Witch said...

Dragonfly, you are so welcome! Beautiful blog :)Thank you for stopping by ~ bright Blessings

goddessandmagick said...

Hello there! new witch friend here! please stop by my blog! lets sit and have some witches tea!! If we only could meet all the nice people , from the blogs! we can have a blog party!! Blessings to your blog, Andrea.

Green Witch said...

Hello Andrea! Yes, it would be awesome to be able to gather and meet. I'm heading over to your blog now. Thank you for the warm comments. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...