March 18, 2011

Sacred Texts and Occult Studies

I've just enrolled in a wonderful Tarot Class with the Magicka School and since the lessons involve researching some of the most influential occultists and occult writers, I thought this would be a great time to share, with my readers, some of the amazing resources I've collected over the years.

Please keep in mind that the titles and resources provided herein are for you to explore or download for your reference only and do not necessarily reflect, in whole or in part, the views, practices, or opinions of Pagan by Design or its’ Authors. Users assume all responsibility for the outcome when accessing the materials available at third-party sites or provided here. The information is provided for your convenience only.
Twilit Grotto – Esoteric Archives offers a great collection of ancient works including classical grimoires, black magic texts, symbols, and more.

The Internet Sacred Text Archive offers the largest archive of freely available online books about religion, mythology, folklore and the esoteric. The site is dedicated to religious tolerance and scholarship.

Meta-Religion is a huge resource of articles and research offering multidisciplinary views of Religious, Spiritual, and Esoteric Phenomena. The project highlights topics on science, major religions and beliefs systems: christianism, buddhism, occultism, gnosticism, theosophy, magick, esotericism, the paranormal, mysticism, wicca, paganism, philosophy.

8 Comments:

Mina said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful information. What a treat!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I just checked out Twilit Grotto – Esoteric Archives and really liked it. Thanks for sharing the goodness!

P.S. I hope you know I'm developing Pagan by Design Calendar Dependency--it's chronic too ;-)

Lilac SilverFox said...

Are you taking the original free tarot course from Magicka School? I'm taking the Wicca Revealed course myself, as well as a few from Witch School. Very lovely information!!

Green Witch said...

LOL Magaly, dependencies are not always a bad thing ;)

Lilac, I am taking three courses to start: Beginner Tarot, Spellcrafting and Herball Compleat. I really LOVE their professional approach, reasonable cost, support and immense curriculum.

Green Witch said...

Mina, You are so welcome! It's my pleasure to share gems I find in my travels around cyberspace, as well as any other helpful information to my readers.

Mina said...

What a wonderful class and thank you for sharing this knowledge!

Green Witch said...

You're welcome! Have you signed up, or have you already taken it? If you're taking it just now, perhaps we could keep in touch and help support one another.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone , i am here to share my testimony how a voodoo spells caster helped me top get back my ex , he ran away from home for over 3 years and start living with another woman ..i met this spells caster and he told me that everything is going to be fine and he will come back home begging on his kneels .. then i gave him a try to my surprise he is back right now and he is even more responsible than before ..if you will like to meet the spells caster for help as well because i know alot of people out there needs help and i think this is an opportunity for you all .. here is my email address : faithbaltimore@yahoo.com i will be glad to introduce him to you thank you

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...