October 3, 2010

Binding vs. Banishing Spells

There is often confusion over the differences between banishing and binding spells. Recently, I began having trouble with a male who has been obsessed with me, my comings and goings, and has literally stalked me continually. He succeeds in ruining my reputation in the community where I live, and has even threatened to harm my boyfriend and my children.

It is illogical to me how someone can "profess their love and attraction" for you, but will do everything in their power to make you miserable and afraid when you reject their advances. A concerned friend had learned of my plight and the ineffectiveness of my Personal Protection Order against him and told me to, "BIND HIM!"

I know her intentions were that he would disappear from my life and move on, however, the correct manner of dealing with unwanted pests, habits, people and the like is to Banish them from your life.

It's a good idea to follow any Banishing Spell or Avoidance Spell with a Protection Spell.



Banishing Spells: To remove something or someone from your presence, often permanently. Banishing is best done during the waning moon.

Binding Spells: To attach something or someone to you intensely, often permanently. Personally, I will not use binding spells for love or attraction since I would much prefer that someone loves me or wants to be near me from their own free will.

If I were to "bind" the person, mentioned above, then he would never leave me alone, therefore I am sharing - with Bright Blessings - the following Banishing Spells for use in your own life.

Exodus Powder (Banishing People and Pests)
Combine Asafetida, Cayenne Pepper and Sulfur. Grind the ingredients together to form a powder. Sprinkle the powder on your target's front doorstep or on his shoes to create a sudden departure and make them move. Note: You can find Asafetida in the cultural foods section of some grocery or department stores. It is often used in Indian cooking and called "Hing".

Hot Foot Powder (Banishing People and Pests)
Combine Black Pepper, Cayenne or Habanero Pepper, Salt and Sulfur. Grind into a powder. This is the Hoodoo version of Banishing Powder and should be used in the same manner as Exodus Powder

Gag Root Spell (Banishing Gossip)
Carry Lobelia (also called "gag root", "puke weed", and "emetic weed" in a small mojo bag to "gag" those who talk behind the backs of others and to put a stop to gossip or slander about you. Do NOT consume Lobelia.

Bury Bad Habits Spell (Banishing Bad Habits)
Make a small coffin out of a box or obtain one of these handicrafts from the Mexican Day of the Dead Ceremony. You may make your own coffin out of paper with these easy instructions. Color the outside of the box black. You may decorate it with purple glitter if you wish. Typically, the box would contain a small personalized doll figure so that the identity of the target or addiction is clear. If you wish to quit smoking, for example, you may wish to include a broken cigarette in the box. To the coffin, you may add leftover spell wax, candle stubs, graveyard dirt, asafetida, or banishing powder. Find an appropriate place to leave the little coffin, or bury it in a cemetery until the habit is broken.

Crystal Bad Habit-Breaking Spell (Banishing Bad Habits)
Place double-terminated crystals in a conjure bag, or place them on or around your body, or use them as a focal point for visualization and meditation spells to break old habits, destructive patterns, and to heal addictions. You may also add amethyst and kunzite. Ironically, both contain Lithium which is used medicinally to treat depression and bi-polar disorders.

______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

7 Comments:

Polly Taskey said...

bet365, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for your very kind comments. Bright Blessings )O(

The Advantageous Realm Of Tarot! said...

Hey there! Thanks for posting this! I like the little Spells you included, as well! I have many friends that are always looking for banishing and binding Spells so I'll definitely pass this on. =] Hope all is well with you!

Beautiful Blessings,
Natasha <3

crs said...

Incredibly thoughtful article regarding Binding vs. Banishing Spells Pagan by Design. I enjoyed browsing it. Are they real jpgs or has the artwork been touched up. Thank you for blogging this useful material.

sapna said...

from where i can get hotfoot powder in u.p.india .how much it cost.i need it urgently.plz tell.

Polly Taskey said...

You can make your own as long as you have access to Asafedita (Hing), Cayenne Pepper, and Sulfur. Just grind the ingredients together into a powder and sprinkle on the target's door step or on his shoes.

Also, you can buy it directly from Pagan Magic. They have spell kits such as this one called Hot Foot Spell Kit which sells for about $47 USD. They ship worldwide, however, I do not know what currency you use in India, so you may have to use a currency converter (free online) to determine the exact price for you.

VendFlone said...

How's things! Now I am pleased I ultimately spotted this page seeing that I personally had been searching for it a very long time. This is a particularly helpful internet page. I'm planning to say hi right now. I am 19 yrs. old but also I just jumped into college in Franklin Pierce Law Center. Now I'm about to waste 100s of hours here and I hope to find a wide range of fantastic tips. Hopefully I'll also chip in to the information seen on this site.

Garima said...

Is there any other way except sprinkle powder on the doorstep because this a bit difficult to go to a person's home who is a bad neighbor and bit dangerous too.
Please guide this is bit urgent as I have a bad neighbor and they are spoiling the environment of neighborhood.

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...