May 15, 2010

Prayer of Thanks

Prayer of Thanks
by Polly Taskey,  Author of Pagan by Design

Mother and Father of all that is and will be
Please hear my "prayer of thanks" to Thee ~
You strengthen my spirit and soul each day
You're there when I'm weak or have lost my way

When burdens weigh heavier than I can bear
And obstacles multiply out of thin air
And fear blinds my heart to all of my blessings
You carefully guide me and give gentle reminding

Countless reasons I have to feel grateful
You've brought me to them; for Your gifts I am thankful
All that I am, ever was, and will be
Is result of Our Union; I am Yours faithfully.


______________________________________________________________
Inspired by her Native American roots and Bradbury lineage, Polly Taskey is a writer and grandmother in the northern USA.  She shares her wisdom and pagan interests through Pagan by Design and The Moonlit Grove.

1 Comments:

ptz ip camera said...

Wow! This can be 1 of the top blogs I've actually arrive throughout on this subject. Merely Magnificent

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...