May 9, 2010
2. We recognize that our intelligence gives us a unique responsibility toward the environment. We seek to live in harmony with Nature, in ecological balance offering fulfillment to life and consciousness within an evolutionary concept.
3. We acknowledge a depth and power far greater than that apparent to the average person. Because it is far greater than ordinary, it is sometimes called supernatural, but we see it as lying within that which is naturally attainable by all.
4. We conceive of the Creative Power in the Universe as manifesting through polarity - as masculine and feminine - and that this same Creative Power lies in all people, and functions through the interaction of the masculine and feminine. We value neither above the other, knowing each to be supportive to the other. We value sex as pleasure, as the symbol and embodiment of life, and as one of the sources of energies available for use in magical practice and religious worship.
5. We recognize both outer worlds and inner, or psychological, worlds sometimes known as the Spiritual World, the Collective Unconscious, Inner Planes, etc - and we see in the interaction of these dimensions the basis for paranormal phenomena and magical exercises. We neglect neither dimension for another, seeing all as necessary for our fulfillment.
6. We do not recognize any authoritarian hierarchy, but do honor those who teach, respect those who share their greater knowledge and wisdom, and acknowledge those who have courageously given of themselves in leadership.
7. We see religion, magic, and wisdom in living as being united in the way one views the world and lives within it - a world view and philosophy of life which we identify as Witchcraft.
8. Calling oneself "Witch" does not make a Witch - but neither does heredity itself, nor the collecting of titles, degrees, or initiations. A Witch seeks to control the forces within him/herself that make life possible in order to live wisely and well without harm to others, and in harmony with Nature.
9. We believe in the affirmation and fulfillment of life in a continuation of evolution and development of consciousness giving meaning to the Universe we know and our personal roles within it.
10. Our only animosity toward Christianity, or any other religion or philosophy of life, is to the extent that its' institutions have claimed to be "the only way" and have sought to deny freedom to others and to suppress other ways of practice and belief.
11. As Witches, we are not threatened by debates on the history of the Craft, the origins of various terms, nor the legitimacy of various aspects of different traditions. We are concerned with our present and our future.
12. We do not accept the concept of absolute evil, nor do we worship any entity known as "Satan" or "the Devil", as developed and defined by the Christian traditions. We do not seek power through the suffering of others, nor accept that personal benefit can be derived only by denial of another.
13. We believe that we should seek, within Nature, that which is contributory to our health and well-being.